Have you thought about owning a condominium near a beach? If you have, then the Trump Tower in Miami is your best choice. The Trump Tower is a development of three phases that is located in the northern part of Miami. It is nestled on the beach of Sunny Isles Beach, which makes it the ideal choice if you want to live near an area with water.
This building is also magnificent if you have kids and want an easy and accessible area. The three towers each have a different level of ceiling height for each floor. Those rooms that are located on floors 4 – 30 have 10-inch ceilings, those that are on 31 – 40 have 11-inch ceilings, and those that are left on the higher levels have 12-inch ceilings.
The three towers were completed all on separate dates. The first tower was opened for occupancy in December of 2007, the second tower in the fall of 2008, and the third tower late in 2009.
The Trump Tower is developed by the Trump Organization, Related Group, and Dezer Development, which have been producing many world-class residential developments. They have already created a total of 100,000 residential units, and all of them are one of a kind.
Since the trump tower is known for its luxurious design, it also has luxurious amenities to go along with it which includes the following:
- Three-story lobby
- Package and mail reception desk
- Elegant design porte-cochere entrance
- 250 feet of Ocean Frontage
- A three-level secured garage parking
- A state of the art fitness and resident health spa
- Beachfront cabanas that are always accessible
- Multipurpose clubrooms
- Lushy, elevated landscape of the oceanfront from the terrace. This area comes with a heated swimming pool, pool attendants, spa, and a poolside bar
- 24-hour security, concierge, and valet services
Can you already imagine what it would be like to live in a place like this? The amenities are exciting and would make any homeowner happy and satisfied.
Next to the amenities are the residence features. Some if not all residences include the following:
- Designer bathroom and kitchen features
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious balconies with aluminum railings and glass
- Pre-wiring for internet and telephone lines
- Private elevator foyers
- 360-degree view of the ocean, city and Intracoastal
- Subzero and Miele appliances
- Italian designed kitchens
- High Ceilings all different for each floor
- Italian cabinets with marble or granite countertops in both the bathroom and kitchen.
All of these you can get when you purchase a unit at the trump tower in Miami. It is the ideal place for those who want a relaxing view and beautiful scenery.