The major contributing factors of kidney diseases are hypertension-also Known as hypertension and diabetes. Any kind of diabetes can lead to kidney failure. Therefore, it is necessary to keep both under control by balancing your diet and living a healthy life.
Why do kidney diseases happen?
- Because of elevated blood pressure
- Current heart ailments
- Frequent infections
- Shock and bodily injury to the kidney
- Exposure to radiation
- Genetic diseases
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Certain infections like malaria, HIV and hepatitis C and B
- Autoimmune diseases like lupus
- Drugs and alcohol
- A blood clot in your kidneys
There are a variety of medicines available today on the industry. To buy ayurvedic medicine online for kidney disease is one such medication and appears to have a great deal of competition on the market. However, it is important to understand that while there are many medicines available, they are not without their side effects and can result in possible damage to the kidneys. It is always best to not possess over the counter pills since the painkillers can damage your kidneys.
- Polycystic kidney disease: Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic condition caused because of the transfer of abnormal genes carrying the disease from the parents to the offspring. The kidneys form fluid-filled cysts which impact the size of the organ. Because of this, they keep increasing in size, damage kidney function and cause damage to other organs also.
- ESRD: End-stage renal disease is also known as kidney failure. Kidney failure can occur because of number of reasons. More often than not, kidney diseases don’t cause visible symptoms and it is often too late to undo the damage.
- Nephrotic syndrome: In this disorder, lots of protein in the blood is released into the urine and causes many problems within the body.
- Glomerulonephritis: In this disorder, the portion of the kidneys which filters the blood is injured and triggers an inadequate quantity of waste to be removed from the body leaving toxic compounds in the bloodstream.
- Diabetes of the kidney: This occurs when the blood sugar isn’t under control and ends up affecting the kidneys also. It is a terrible condition because it may cause the development of different diseases.
The allopathic remedies recommend dialysis and kidney transplant when it comes to kidney failure. The other medicines aren’t very useful either because along with treating the illness that they also cause other ailments. There is an alternative treatment to allopath, which is Ayurveda. Ayurveda has been buried in dust over the centuries and is now a very long forgotten science however due to a lot of people and increasing consciousness, Ayurvedic medicines for a variety of ailments, for example, Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Disease has come forth. This has occurred after long and extensive research of physicians, in this field.