The unparalleled natural beauty and a number of wilderness Areas of India will arrest the attention of nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. India has the second largest biodiversity in the world that includes over 2,000 species of avian, over 500 of mammals, over 500 of reptiles and amphibians. Such wildlife species can be researched in globally known national parks in India such as Kanha National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Corbett National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Periyar National Park and so on. Besides, here some wildlife aficionado could get chance to experience endangered wildlife species throughout wildlife safari and jeep safari. If you want to go for this daring excursion You Might read Below for few helpful glimpses of the journey.
Ranthambore National Park is situated in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan. It is around 130 km from the state capital of Jaipur. This wildlife park was given the status of tiger reserve in 1973 and then it became a national park in 1980. The best time to see here is from November to March. Here, you can explore a vast number of wildlife species such as.
- Species of flora: Dhok, Neem, Dhak, Jamun, Khajur, Banyan
- Species of animals: Tigers, Bluebull, Caracal, Leopards, Indian Gazelle Jackal, Desert Cats, Indian False Vampires, Striped Hyenas
- Species of birds: Parakeets, Darters, Flamingos, Cuckoos, Cormorants, Bitterns, Herons, Great Indian Horned Owl, Egrets.
- By Air: The closest airport is at Jaipur, about 80 kilometres away from this park.
- By Rail: The closest railway station is Situated at Sawai Madhopur, approx. 11 km.
- From Road: Ranthambore National Park is well Connected to all the important and neighbouring cities of Rajasthan like Agra, Delhi and Jaipur etc.
Kaziranga National Park is located in Nagaon and Golghar districts of Assam. This national parks in india is famous among all of the wildlife lovers. The best time to see here is from Mid-November to early April. Here, your wildlife aficionados can search Various species such as.
- Species of flora: Talauma Hodgsonii, Garcinia Tinctoria, Aphanamixis Polystachya, Ficus Rumphii, Cinnamomum Bejolghota.
- Species of animals: Fishing Cat, Golden Jackal, The Terrific Indian One-Horned Rhinoceros, Indian Tigers, Leopards, Wild Asiatic Water Buffalo, Eastern Swamp Deer, Bengal Fox.
- Species of birds: Spot-Billed Pelican, Ferruginous Duck, Lesser White-Fronted Goose, Black-Necked Stork, Greater Adjutant, Slender-Billed Vulture, Asian Openbill Stork, Nordmann’s Greenshank.
- By Air: Nearest airport is located at Guwahati, around 217 kilometres and another airport is at Jorhat, about 97 km from Kaziranga.
- By Trifurcating is the nearest railhead. It is about 75 kilometres away.
- By Road: NH-37 is your closest National Highway to reach there.
Kanha National Park is located in Mandla and Balanghai districts of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the India’s finest tiger reserves.